Environmental Education For Students
We offer customised educational tours and training for primary & secondary school students and other formal groups. We can accommodate a maximum of 50 individuals at any one time for 3 – 4 hours of interactive discussions and sharing of ideas.
Our standard fee is KShs. 500 per student.
We gladly welcome school administration, alumni, partners and sponsors wishing collaborate with us on this initiative.
Click here to reach out to us.
Kindly also have a look at our School Fencing Initiative.
Aims & Objectives
- To sensitize, educate and empower students to develop home grown, practical, creative and innovative solutions to growing socio-economic & environmental challenges.
- Introduce the practical aspects, rigours, challenges and opportunities of recycling.
- To help develop a deeper understanding of the symbiotic relationship between humans and their environment.
- Introductions to climate change, waste management, sustainable building materials, green building technology and link to business / commercial activity.
- To educate all students on greener lifestyles, including sustainable building / house practices.
- To promote local and global awareness of the economic, scientific and cultural value of our natural resources, ecosystems, and habitats.
- Schools are also encouraged to share their itinerary and objectives at least 3 days in advance to the site visit to make it as interactive and successful as possible.